SQ missing features

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions SQ missing features

This topic contains 20 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ozdoc ozdoc 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

I must say that I was not happy to see no ducker available on this model, especially with the increase of live streaming….a ducked ambiance mic is essential.

there is a ducker mode in the compressor library

Profile photo of nutsusa
    nutsusa
    Participant

I don’t know if there was a discussion before, but I want the out phase inversion function.
    If I want to use a JBL speaker that is out of phase by default with other speakers, I have to have a number of reverse adapters.
    If you have a lot of circuits, I bring dLive.
    I want to easily reverse the phase of the output with SQ.

Profile photo of JuzzyQLD
    JuzzyQLD
    Participant

+1,

As mentioned in another posting, these SQ consoles are priced much like that of the GLD and you have to buy the FX!
    Next time, ditch the full inputs on the surface, people can buy a QU if they want no stage box.

Profile photo of AsherN
    AsherN
    Participant

Not on the desk itself, but I would love a PC software that gives me access to everything the touch screen has. I usually have limited tome on-site. I’d love to be able to leave the desk on and finish what I want to do from home.

Profile photo of Hugh
    Hugh
    Participant

if you want and need D-Live features— Buy a D-live! Some of us do not want or need to pay more money for un wanted bells and whistles: The SQ line offers basic entry level world class sonic processing. Until someone else can match the SQ’s unique price/value niche: leave it alone.
    Hugh

Profile photo of ozdoc
    ozdoc
    Participant

AsherN. Re: using PC software to remote into the SQ. We can do that with our church SQ7. We have it connected to an old Mac running MixPad. If there are problems that other operators are experiencing during rehearsal or what not, I can remote into the Mac via AnyDesk or TeamViewer and troubleshoot the setup from home.
    So you could leave an old junker PC running mixpad connected to the SQ and do similar.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.