SQ iPad APP idea

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions SQ iPad APP idea

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mike C Mike C 4 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

On the SQ APP the fader section seems to have only two positions that it can be set in, a very short throw fader with the channel processing window above it or full screen with a long fader throw and no room for the processing screen.

Would it be possible to be able to slide the fader section to any position scaling the length of the faders and the processing menu.

Laying out the SQ APP more like the QU APP would work as well.

Profile photo of Gener
    Gener
    Participant

Record window and controls on mix pad.

Profile photo of MRBaum
    MRBaum
    Participant

on the Android App there is the option to set the fader to “fine” so the fader is moving only half the way of the way the finger does.

That would be very smart to have more control in the details.

Profile photo of MarkPAman
    MarkPAman
    Participant

Put your finger on a fader, then slide it left or right. The further you go from the slider the finer the control when you move it up or down.

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

I was talking about the entire fader bank length on the SQ APP as to the screen
    size of the fader bank in relation to the size the processing window.
    I think the QU APP has a good balance of fader throw length and channel processing
    window size.

I’m guessing with the 1.5 firmware update there will also be an APP update as well, we’ll
    wait and see what that brings.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.