SQ FXs, DEEP PLug ins in DAW VST/AU Format?

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions SQ FXs, DEEP PLug ins in DAW VST/AU Format?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of jdugger jdugger 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of SonicBlast
    SonicBlast
    Participant

Hi, I did not purchase an SQ yet but I am thinking to go for the SQ7 as a centerpiece for my home studio.
    Are there any plans from A&H to possibly release the SQ plug-ins, DEEP plugins… in DAW compatible format?
    Possibly being able to save SQ Desk FX settings as user presets to USB then load these presets into the DAW version of the same FXs.
    Carry on working on the Mix/Master in DAW

Thanks

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Hi, I did not purchase an SQ yet but I am thinking to go for the SQ7 as a centerpiece for my studio

Same.
    And from what I have read the Deep pluggins are not usable per channel?
    Is that correct?

Profile photo of SonicBlast
    SonicBlast
    Participant

my understanding is that you can use the DEEP plug ins to replace stock channel processing slots like EQ and Comporession for example… So yes, per channel as a substitute of stock processing slots

Profile photo of jdugger
    jdugger
    Participant

Are there any plans from A&H to possibly release the SQ plug-ins, DEEP plugins… in DAW compatible format?

This is a very interesting idea. I know that personally I won’t consider the DEEP plug-in upgrades for the desk exactly because I feel like plugins for VST are a much better value: more broadly usable, generally cheaper, and so on.

But, a DEEP plugin that I liked I could use in the desk or in the box… now that could be interesting.

The real issue is probably the DSP — I suspect DEEP plug-ins are written specifically for a give chipset and don’t port as easily as one would like.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.