SQ firmware V1.3

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions SQ firmware V1.3

This topic contains 54 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Swell Swell 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

…is available now!

https://www.allen-heath.com/key-series/sq/sq-software/

enjoy! πŸ™‚

Profile photo of ianhind
    ianhind
    Participant

Great to hear!

The addition DEEP units, are those to be purchased or are they automatically included in the firmware?

If so, where do we find pricing?

KeithJ A&H

Hi ianhind,

There will be an announcement about DEEP units coming soon, and I will be sure to post when the new plugins are available from shop.allen-heath.com.
    [if you’re a registered user, you will also get all the latest SQ announcements via email].

Cheers!
    Keith.

Profile photo of Mfk0815
    Mfk0815
    Participant

Hello Keith,
    Nice to read that. I will give it a try asap.
    Thank you and all your colleagues at the A&H development department.

Regards,
    Klaus

Profile photo of Audiodreams
    Audiodreams
    Participant

Hello Keith
    Lovely news. Downloaded and installed. Now I’m looking forward to the new DEEP units. Hope they wonΒ΄t be too pricy.

Profile photo of stylos
    stylos
    Participant

great news, re deep plug ins- for those of us with more than one sq – will we have to purchase separately for each desk or will we be able to purchase a licence to enable us to activate on all registered products?

Profile photo of Jeffmey
    Jeffmey
    Participant

Hi Keith

I just downloaded firmware v 1.3 it won’t go on to a formatted USB has error code -43 This operation can’t be completed because one or more required items can’t be found i am using a IMac

Profile photo of andrasar
    andrasar
    Participant

Dear Keith,

thanks for your information.
    Does this recognition via email only applies to the shop updates since I haven’t received one regarding the firmware update.

To be honest, not really a problem at all. Just because I’m curious πŸ™‚

BR
    Sascha

KeithJ A&H

For anyone who has followed the firmware update instructions and is still having issues, the best way to get help is through support.allen-heath.com or by emailing support@allen-heath.com.

But whilst I’m here!
    Jeffmey – As there are no known problems with the file or our website, it is more likely to be an issue with the download or something to do with your computer. So the first thing I would do is just to try downloading a fresh copy. The unzipped *.bin firmware file for V1.3 should be between 36.1MB and 36.4MB depending on which SQ model you have, so if it’s very different, you know something strange is going on!
    If you feel confident that the download is good though, then a quick search on Google for that error code should bring up some possible reasons and hopefully solutions for it.

Thanks,
    Keith.

Profile photo of Biggsounds
    Biggsounds
    Participant

Pretty disappointed to see no official support for DX32 in this upgrade… is it coming soon?

KeithJ A&H

Sascha – The email is being sent out (in batches) at the moment, so in the worst case you will receive it in an hour or two πŸ™‚

Biggsounds – Sorry that official support for the DX32 did not make it into this release, it is indeed coming soon! (needs work for full control of the AES options)

Thanks,
    Keith.

Profile photo of Jeffmey
    Jeffmey
    Participant

Hi Keith

Thanks for the reply i tried it on my mac book pro and worked fine thanks

Profile photo of Fabrizio Roncato
    Fabrizio Roncato
    Participant

Huge news! I’ll install it asap during this afternoon and going to test tonight.
    Thank you Keith!

Profile photo of peterlanders
    peterlanders
    Participant

The update installed with no issues for me, and everything seems to be working properly. Lots of nice little refinements apart from the bigger feature additions (I, too, am excited to mess around with the new DEEP plugins if I can afford them). In particular, the I/O screen tweaks make its ‘flow’ seem a little clearer.

I’m sure I’ll find a few more pleasant surprises, but my use of the console is pretty basic compared to what many others here seem to be doing…

Profile photo of Jens-Droessler
    Jens-Droessler
    Participant

So, after reading the release notes, still no channel linking/ganging? Still only bell and hard to switch shelving on the PEQs?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.