SQ Drive Recording

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting SQ Drive Recording

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of JTRJAMMER JTRJAMMER 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of JTRJAMMER
    JTRJAMMER
    Participant

Insert a USB stick (Tried both San Disk Cruzer Glide/32GB and Kingston DT50/16GB) Drive formats fine, shows amount of space. Have 16 channels set up to record. Arm Record and
    hit play/pause button. Starts recording and counting down time left, then I hit the stop button and appears to stop, but shows busy. Waited a while the first time and just said busy till the drive
    filled up. Second time, same results, so checked the disk utility tab and it appears after I hit the stop button it is still recording, keeps on going till the drive fills up then stops. Only other
    way to stop it is pull the USB Stick. Appreciate any assistance. Read through everything, but maybe missed something.

Profile photo of Non
    Non
    Participant

Did you try to Pres the Record butane a
    Second Time? To Stoop the Recording?

Profile photo of JTRJAMMER
    JTRJAMMER
    Participant

Yes, all the start/pause/stop/arm buttons on the multitrack record window don’t respond. Maybe USB flash drives I tried don’t work. Couldn’t find the exact model for either
    on the testing result spreadsheet. Will try a different flash drive today.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.