SQ Drive Patching

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions SQ Drive Patching

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Lee7 Lee7 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Lee7
    Lee7
    Participant

I am currently at a show with my band were all gear is supplied, the engineer is a friend of mine who uses the SQ5. I have brought an SSD drive for multitrack recording purposes, but for the love of god we cannot figure out how to patch the stageboxes into the multitrack section of the USB drive.

We have the manual at hand, but not very clear, hope someone can point us in the right direction.

I have the QU but never had this dilemma. 😀

Profile photo of Andre S
    Andre S
    Participant

I´m not on my SQ right now, but i should be something like this:

first you must ensure in the I/O section the “SQ-Drive” is the USB source, not USB B.

Still on that same page use the TieLines Tab to the left of the screen. Then choose Slink (provided you use the Slink port for your stagebox) also on the left side.

In the upper row you can choose the output. There Local, SLink,…and USB. You tab on “USB” tab and route your signals.

Please remember, this is from memory. Don´t be mad at me if it´s wrong. But maybe it helps guiding you in the right direction.

Cheers

Profile photo of Lee7
    Lee7
    Participant

Andre,

Thanks for your input, will give that a go.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.