SQ app for Android crashing on start

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting SQ app for Android crashing on start

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Gogos Gogos 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Michael
    Michael
    Participant

Hi, the title pretty much sums it up. I updated the app and console. My iPad and MS Surface connect, but the app crashes when opening it on my Fire 10.

Profile photo of Michael
    Michael
    Participant

Update: when I turn WiFi off, the app opens and offline mode seems to work as expected. When WiFi is on, the app crashes regardless of what network Iā€™m on.

Profile photo of Gogos
    Gogos
    Participant

Hi Michael,

my Fire Tablet do the same !! Crash if WiFi is on. The new version sq4you App works fine and no problem.

Hello A&H Team what’s going on with our tablet and your new Mixpad V1.4 ???? Please help us….

Thank’s Gogos

Profile photo of Alex A&H
    Alex A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Both!

Please start a ticket at support.allen-heath.com so we can look into this further with you.

Thanks!
    Alex

Profile photo of Michael
    Michael
    Participant

Ticket created. Thank you

Profile photo of junior
    junior
    Participant

Need help! I already lost the functionality of an Ipad when I bought my SQ 6 because the same was not compatible with the console so prestemente I bought a tablet samsung to control the SQ and worked perfect until this last update 1.4, thereafter it no longer worked. What’s going on? Will I have to buy a new tablet with every update? I find that a lack of respect with the client. Engineers should think of something that would make apps viable to all iPads and androids because we buy Allen Heath consoles at high prices and we can not take advantage of them. We see competing consoles like X32 and soundcraft that do not have this problem. Vcs say the reason are sophisticated features that make older iPads and tablets do not support, but what sophisticated features are these that I can not record using my notebook that has USB 3.0 ports does not work? High resources that with the Ipad 2 normally works with an M32 midas and my Allen heath that says superior does not work? Is it even worth an Allen Heath SQ console ???

Profile photo of junior
    junior
    Participant

Has anyone here contacted Allen & Heath support a respect for this problem? I until now but nothing convincing

Profile photo of Gogos
    Gogos
    Participant

Hi Junior,
    i contact the support. Answer: We have to wait for the developer to fix this bug and make and update for Mixpad ! So WAAAAAIIIIITTTT…….and wait and wait….use paper and pencil for offline editing until the update is ready !!! šŸ˜‰

Profile photo of junior
    junior
    Participant

My problem is not editing offline, the problem is that there is no console to return and I use my SQ for the stage and PA at the same time, hence the console stays on top of the stage and has to control the bass sound using the tablet . I find a lack of consideration with the client what Allen Heath does, it was for them to immediately correct something as important as this. I already lost a ipad 2 generation because it does not work with the mix pad, hence I bought a Samsung tablet because it is cheaper and just use it for this purpose and now it happens

Profile photo of ronnie_p
    ronnie_p
    Participant

Same here šŸ˜£ with samsung t185 tablet app also crashes when wifi is on …

Profile photo of Rob Kampen
    Rob Kampen
    Participant

Great to hear it is not just Amazon’s version of android – if it also hits Samsung it indicates something much more mainstream – thus a fix should be quick and easy ….??

Profile photo of Rob Kampen
    Rob Kampen
    Participant

Hi Alex, any chance of an update on progress with a fixed version of mixpad 1.4 for android?
    An ETA estimate would be useful too.

Profile photo of Gogos
    Gogos
    Participant

Hi, with the new update for Mixpad the android Version works fine again !! šŸ™‚

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.