SQ-7 Soft control displays and leds acting weird

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting SQ-7 Soft control displays and leds acting weird

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of KLLN KLLN 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of KLLN
    KLLN
    Participant

So we got our SQ-7 a couple of days ago. Everything works fine besides the displays and LED´s for the soft controls on the right side.
    When we assign functions to the soft controls they change the colours of the displays correctly and the buttons light up red as they should. Same with the soft buttons on the right side.
    All of the rotaries and the buttons work and do what they are told.
    BUT all the rotaries and buttons flash white with about 5 seconds between each flash. And there is no text showing up in the displays.
    Soft keys on the left side of the console does not flash in white.

Any suggestions?
    Tried hard reset and firmware update. Did not help.

Profile photo of Alex A&H
    Alex A&H
    Keymaster

Hi KLLN,

Can you please forward a video of this behaviour to support@allen-heath.com?

Thanks!

Alex

Profile photo of KLLN
    KLLN
    Participant

Yes i will film it at send it to the support!
    Today when i started the console they all showed text just fine and no white flashing.
    The mixer has not been moved at all. Been sitting on the same table since we unpacked it.

Profile photo of KLLN
    KLLN
    Participant

Hey again!
    I sent an email to the support with the video as you suggested.
    That was over a month ago. Still no replies from the support.
    What should i do?
    We really need the console for some upcoming shows. But as it is now we dont want to use it, since we dont know if we need to send it in or not.

Profile photo of Alex A&H
    Alex A&H
    Keymaster

Hi KLLN,

Sorry about that! I’ve not seen the video come in to our support system unfortunately. If the file was over 10MB it may not have made it through.

Could you try again, but this time could you forward the video as a download link? WeTransfer or Dropbox work well.

Thanks!

Alex

Profile photo of KLLN
    KLLN
    Participant

The mail got sent, and revieved. I got the confirmation email and the file was not bigger than 10mb.
    I even checked the “Support ticket” wich was set to “Closed” without any action or reply.

Anyway here is a dropbox link that i will also email the support that contains 2 short videoclips of 2 different kinds of behaviours.
    One is white flashing and no text. The other is RGB flashing with some pixels in the lcd´s.
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/99xbxdxc23at196/AADHoYhwknlQoi-zhrOeG8qma?dl=0

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.