SQ 6 Processing button not working

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting SQ 6 Processing button not working

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Alex A&H Alex A&H 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of John
    John
    Participant

Hi all. Using the SQ6 for a show and suddenly the Processing button stopped working. LED doesnt come ON. Not able to access the processing section. Anyone experienced before? Any help would be much appreciated.

Profile photo of Alex A&H
    Alex A&H
    Keymaster

Hi John,

Unfortunately this sounds like it could be an issue that affected a small number of units which were able to make it past our QC testing.

We discovered in production a batch of keys that could experience a minute short and cease functioning, but it would only occur when the key was pressed a number of times, and at an angle.
    So although we thoroughly test every SQ that we build, the fact that the issue did not present itself immediately meant that there was a small window of time when some affected units passed all QC testing.
    We immediately resolved the issue at the production stage and have worked with our distributors to avoid any affected units reaching our customers.
    However, a very limited number of affected units did made it all the way through to end users and I’m sorry to say that you may have received one of these.

Please contact your local distributor from the list here: https://www.allen-heath.com/where-to-buy/ and they will take care of the issue as quickly as possible for you.

If you would like any more information on this, please start a ticket at support.allen-heath.com or contact us using support@allen-heath.com

Thanks

Alex

Profile photo of John
    John
    Participant

Thanks Alex. Will speak to the local distributor. Appreciate it.

Profile photo of Seb
    Seb
    Participant

I just got an sq6 to go on tour and just a few days of getting my sq6 the “GEQ fader flip” stop working, the led is working but not the button.
    What do I do.
    I bought mine on Sweetwater, and I’m in the middle of tour?

Profile photo of Alex A&H
    Alex A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Seb,

Please contact your local distributor for advice on the best way to get this resolved. You can find their details here: https://www.allen-heath.com/where-to-buy/

If you would like further assistance to get this sorted, please start a ticket at support.allen-heath.com and I will help in any way I can.

Thanks!
    Alex

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.