Split Mixes

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions Split Mixes

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SteffenR SteffenR 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of keithwah
    keithwah
    Participant

I need to create two independent mixes using SQ6’s. I will also be using DX series wall panels and a DX168 stage box. I get that I can use the DX hub to put multiple wall panels and stage boxes together, but how do I tie say 3 DX 168’s and two SQ6’s. The concept is one console is for live FOH in a church setting and one console is for broadcast mix for TV/Radio in a separate room in the facility. I don’t necessarily need the exact how to as much as I’m trying to understand the flow and Do I need another SQ SLink card? If not that would be great as I would like to stay digital and add the SQ Dante in order to hit my DSP and Amps which would all be Dante’d together.

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks in advance!

Profile photo of rottmat
    rottmat
    Participant

Hello,

I Think easy war is using slink or Dante Card in both mixers and make a tie line in the first Mixer (foh).

We hade a small Setup und only use dante over fiber links between the 2 switchen. We Ares waiting for the dt168

Profile photo of rottmat
    rottmat
    Participant

Actually we using avio and neutrik i/o’s. We have noch Drumset. So we dont need mic Inputs. Als mics are wireless

Profile photo of rottmat
    rottmat
    Participant

A picture of the setup

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

it’s hardly to understand that every day somebody is asking this question, again and again

https://www.allen-heath.com/media/DX-System-Guide-ISS_2.pdf

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.