Spectrum analyzer overlay

Forums Forums Avantis Forums Avantis feature suggestions Spectrum analyzer overlay

This topic contains 17 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Djtucci Djtucci 2 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Casey
    Casey
    Participant

We just got our Avantis in January. Loving it… but I’m gobsmacked that it doesn’t have a spectrum RTA on the parametric EQ. This can’t come soon enough. Luckily, I’ve got a MADI card and I’m able to see the graph for each channel on a Mac in Logic Pro X. But it is a real hassle.

Profile photo of AHfanBoy
    AHfanBoy
    Participant

I know what you mean… I almost bought the Avantis last month, but after watching all the videos, testing out the new Director software, and reading the list of known issues/bugs, I too was gobsmacked by the lack of features, poor design choices, and underwhelming plugins & FX (especially considering the cost of the dPACK). The SQ series is actually a much better product with more features, and they finally added the RTA on the PEQ last firmware, so I went with that and a Waves SoundGrid system for LESS cost than the Avantis. I’m still dumbfounded by everything I learned, the Avantis looked so exciting at first. The dealer said they’ve increased the price of the Avantis 30% since release, and it still doesn’t have several features the Behringer X32 has.

Profile photo of Djtucci
    Djtucci
    Participant

Are you really comparing the Avantis with the x32?

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.