SPAMMER Alert

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD general discussions SPAMMER Alert

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of stringbreaker stringbreaker 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Bob
    Bob
    Participant

I just received the following “personal message” from what I believe is a Spammer..

aliceutta sent you a new message:

I saw your profile today and became interested in you, I believe we are in a small world, and if we can be friends, then one day we may have the opportunity to meet and know ourselves more Iā€™m from florida in the United States please I will also want to know you more and I want you send an email to my mailbox so I can give you my picture (sadam5550@hotmail.com)

I don’t know if anyone else has received this, but I wanted everyone to be aware.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year,
    Bob

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

I got it too. Just ignored it.

Profile photo of topdj
    topdj
    Participant

joy
    @fransicouu

new spammer account named JOY you guys need to delete

Reply|
    Today, 7:34 PM
    You
    joy sent you a new message:

Subject: HI sadam5550@hotmail.com

“I saw your profile today and became interested in you, I believe we are in a small world, and if we can be friends, then one day we may have the opportunity to meet and know ourselves more I’m from florida in the United States please I will also want to know you more and I want you send an email to my mailbox so I can give you my picture (sadam5550@hotmail.com)”

Profile photo of Art
    Art
    Participant

You mean she doesn’t really want me????

Profile photo of John-S
    John-S
    Participant

Hey, Back off, she’s mine. I was promised true love but she needs money for a ticket to my home. How can I loose?

Profile photo of stringbreaker
    stringbreaker
    Participant

Ah, you know her too? What a b**** šŸ˜‰

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.