South area – RTA

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive feature suggestions South area – RTA

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of RS RS 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of JS-Sound
    JS-Sound
    Participant

Hi,
    the request for a “real” RTA within the EQ window was there more often, but maybe a first solution could be that you can insert a RTA widget in the south area of the screens. Maybe configurable, feed from the PAFL bus or a fixed input.

Best regards
    Juergen

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

we requested this already, but nothing new on it…

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

I would like to hear a comment from A&H on the RTA “problems”

Profile photo of RS
    RS
    Participant

A&H seems to be very shy on comments about new features/requests these days… very sad!

Profile photo of tpaulding
    tpaulding
    Participant

I’d love an RTA in line with the PEQ screens. There is already one in the METERS screen, so the tech is there. Until its overlayed, set up the meters>RTA on your right screen or on an external monitor.

Profile photo of stefaanv
    stefaanv
    Participant

+1

Profile photo of JS-Sound
    JS-Sound
    Participant

Any news on that?
    I mean the RTA is already available in the metering section, if you could just select it within the south area this could be helpful.

Profile photo of avenueservices
    avenueservices
    Participant

For when running single screen surfaces, S3000/C2500/C1500 the second screen option just isn’t viable… Please allow the south area to be useable for this instance! Sometimes, I don’t want to have a laptop running just to keep Smaart open…

Profile photo of Wolfgang
    Wolfgang
    Participant

I would also like to ask you once again to implement an RTA solution in the background of the PEQ window.
    In the iLive there was already the RTA in the GEQ window, which has always been a very good idea.
    It would be logical to be able to use this in PEQ as well, because it would make our work easier.

Profile photo of RS
    RS
    Participant

I would prefer an RTA in the PEQ window as well. I need the south area for input meters, as I am running a surface-less solution…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.