Some questions after 4 months of use : PAFL Mono, Mix to all chnl

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions Some questions after 4 months of use : PAFL Mono, Mix to all chnl

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mike C Mike C 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of BarnabY
    BarnabY
    Participant

Hello to all,

After several months of using the console, I find myself with some practical questions. I have of course read the manual (several times) and done some research in the forum.
    If my questions are about improvements, there is no problem if an admin has to move the topic.

PAFL Mono

In the context of mixing for broadcast, I would like to quickly listen to my mix (PAFL) in both mono and stereo
    Is there any way to make this change quickly? Maybe via a soft key.

Option like “Mix to all channel”

In the reference guide, page 41, I see the option that allow to have an overall view of which channels are assigned to a specific DCA or mute group.
    Is there any option to do so for a mix bus (aux, subgroup, main, matrices) ?

Thanks for reading me.
    Kind regards

Profile photo of Andre S
    Andre S
    Participant

Hi BarnabY,

PAFL Mono

There is now quick softkey to allow that directly. I would assign your broadcast channels to two groups: one set to stereo (maybe grp 1) and one to mono (maybe grp 2). Then you could set up two softkeys to channel PAFL grp 1 and grp 2

Option like “Mix to all channel”

Maybe I misunderstand your question, but on said page 41 you can see a perfect overview for all the assignments. On the left side of the touchscreen you can see the MainMix assign (the purple block), the Mix Send to auxes and groups ( purple for post fader, purple hollow for post fader but not assigned atm, green for pre fader, hollow for unassigned, the purple for group assignment), below that there are the FX sends.

Cheers,
    André

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

In the reference guide, page 41, I see the option that allow to have an overall view of which channels are assigned to a specific DCA or mute group.
    Is there any option to do so for a mix bus (aux, subgroup, main, matrices) ?

When you hit the assign button on the left side all of the channel select buttons will light on the channels that are assigned to the mix or group that you have selected.
    While holding the assign button you can hit the channel sel buttons and assign or un assign them from the mix or group that is selected.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.