Some channel dont give any output to ME-1

Forums Forums ME Forums ME troubleshooting Some channel dont give any output to ME-1

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of badzgirlz badzgirlz 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of badzgirlz
    badzgirlz
    Participant

Recently i find some bug, I have 6 ME-1 with DiGiCo S21, i give signal to ME-1 through direct out from channel, weird part its from whole channel, only channel 11 and 12 cant give any input to ME-1. My mixing console have signal on Dante, but when i move my routing input to another channel, its work

Profile photo of Underscore
    Underscore
    Participant

Have you checked your DANTE network routing with the Dante Controller software. Not just the Digico output mapping but the ME-U input mapping as well, they both have to match.

badzgirlz
    Participant

Yeah i check it already, coz both its match. I even try to routing to another channel example to 23 or 24 they work, problem only come when i routing to channel 11-12 on Dante

badzgirlz
    Participant

After i check whole system, i find out on ME-1 if routing to channel 11-15, ME-1 no give any output, i even try to hard reset but still cant find out, why cant routing to channel 11-15

badzgirlz
    Participant

OMG thanks alot @underscore, i finally find out my mapping someone got mess up with ch 11-15. Problem solved thanks alot

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.