Solo in place and MIDI tempo

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu feature suggestions Solo in place and MIDI tempo

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Weston Underwood Weston Underwood 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Weston Underwood
    Weston Underwood
    Participant

OK, it’s my own fault. I bought the QU-32 for studio mixing duties rather than live.

I now realise it doesn’t have solo in place (unless via alt-out and then there are no effects). Which is annoying!

Couldn’t we have an option on the existing PAFL page to make PAFL behave like SIP? With an option for post effects? Surely that would be easy to implement?

Also, my QU-32 is connected to my Mac. Wouldn’t it be a good idea if it was cognisant of the current midi tempo so that could inform the delays?

Cheers

Profile photo of DavidCo
    DavidCo
    Participant

Sounds like you’ve connected your monitors to the main LR out. Connect them to the Alt out and assign that to be sourced from the PAFL bus. Your Alt out knob becomes CR level.

DC

Profile photo of Weston Underwood
    Weston Underwood
    Participant

Thanks David, I’d done that already and it’s not too bad a work around, except that as it’s PAFL it’s a dry signal and I’d like it with effects. Cheers for the input though!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.