Software wish list

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions Software wish list

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of woutersnoei woutersnoei 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of ThomasFOH
    ThomasFOH
    Participant

* File timestamp with actual time / date and naming:
    It is very annoying to always have the same default timestamp of 1 January 2017 when trying to edit show-folders on a laptop.
    It would be nice to see the actual showfile Names AND scene Names in the same way they are shown on the Touchscreen, which means adding a clock & date in the OS.

* Showfiles in Data-screen on the SQ:
    Need to be able to delete old unused, accumulated showfiles from the touchscreen. I have to delete them via laptop & usb stick after archiving. Overwriting them doesn’t solve the issue. I can delete scenes, but I can not delete shows.

* SQ drive multitrack files:
    A) The ability to rename the multitrack recording folder on the touchscreen, instead of being called MTR01, MTR02…..
    B) Recorded audio tracks to adopt the same naming that is given to the individual input channel.

Profile photo of Søren Steinmetz
    Søren Steinmetz
    Participant

As stated in multiple posts regarding the clock, it is not doable as the console hardware does not have a RTC (real time clock) on the board, so no way to keep check of time.

Profile photo of nottooloud
    nottooloud
    Participant

If you record directly to that laptop, instead of the unreliable SQ Drive, you can have everything you’re asking for, along with eliminating the transfer step.

Profile photo of Smalldevel
    Smalldevel
    Participant

+1 okay, the clock cam be a problem, but the Name / rename is a must have

@nottooloud

He can even record nothing, it’s the easiest an best way…. It’s a function on the desk to record something on the USB direct port. So it have to work in a practical way. At this time: it isn’t

Profile photo of woutersnoei
    woutersnoei
    Participant

+1 for being able to delete recordings from within the SQ interface. Especially just after recording. I often start the recording too early, especially during rehearsals, so many of the – unnamed – tracks are just a bit of silence or babbling, and like to be able to cancel and throw away immediately.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.