SoftKeys Store and Recall

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions SoftKeys Store and Recall

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of New2SQ New2SQ 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of New2SQ
    New2SQ
    Participant

I think the answer is no, if so I don’t understand why, but is there anyway to store and recall the SoftKey settings?

If there isn’t, is there a way I can reset the board without losing the them? Maybe I missed it, this forum is hard to search.

I get everything set up for one scene, and to make another scene from scratch, I reset the board, which clears all of the SoftKeys. I wrote them all down, but it is kinda irritating.

Thanks

Profile photo of peterlanders
    peterlanders
    Participant

Per page 50 in the manual, soft key assignments are saved and recalled in scenes.

Not sure why you’re resetting the board for each scene, would it not be easier to leave the basics as is (including soft keys) and modify as needed?

Profile photo of Mfk0815
    Mfk0815
    Participant

I have created one init scene with my personal preferences and stored it init a init show. so every time I want to start a new project I use this init show and scene as a starting point. Now, with V 1.4, it would also be possible to save the init scene independently to be used in any show you like.

Profile photo of New2SQ
    New2SQ
    Participant

@peterlanders, I know the manual says that. I will have to check again when I get back to my board, but I think it cleared them. I am running v1.4 and will post back to confirm.

As far as why, it might be unique to my situation, but different locations/application.

@mfk0815 that’s a great idea. Thanks!

Profile photo of New2SQ
    New2SQ
    Participant

Turns out it was my mistake. I had the filter set to not recall SoftKeys. Oops.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.