Softkey controls insert Bypass

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions Softkey controls insert Bypass

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mate Mate 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Rogh
    Rogh
    Participant

Yes!

or softcontroll of wet dry on effects…

My first post!

All the best

Profile photo of Aaron Kelly
    Aaron Kelly
    Participant

+1 would be a great PANIC button when waves server crashes.

Profile photo of Jake
    Jake
    Participant

This would be a great feature to use when needing to switch on/off auto tuners.

Profile photo of Pat
    Pat
    Participant

i too would like to have the ability to recall a scene that only effects insert on/off state of all channels, auxes, groups, busses, & matrixes (waves IO is patched to these)
    the only alternate thought i had would be a softkey to disable/enable the actual IO port (this could work if disabling the IO would cause the inserts to bypass due to NA signal path)

Profile photo of Andre S
    Andre S
    Participant

+1

Profile photo of Rob T
    Rob T
    Participant

+1

Having to go 2 screens deep in a typical scenario to be able to disable an insert makes using FX slots as insert (why burn a bus if you’re only using it on one channel) much less useful. Especially when just about everything else in the processing path has a hardware enable/disable button on the console.

It’d also be nice to have the same sort of enable/disable option for the Tube Stage preamp plugin as well.

Profile photo of ptrcmrcl
    ptrcmrcl
    Participant

+1

please make this a soft key or a separate recall filter

Profile photo of Mate
    Mate
    Participant

I’d love this. Just had a show where the inserts I use on USB crashed…a panic button like this would be awesome to have.

I assume it would be done in a way that you can toggle an insert on and off on a single channel/bus/group/matrix, but I’d make do with that, since I mostly use inserts on groups, so I’d leave the first 4 softkeys for this for example, and then just press all 4 quickly when there is a problem.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.