Soft Rotary setup – Scenes – Current cue list?

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive feature suggestions Soft Rotary setup – Scenes – Current cue list?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of ThatComplicatedMidiGuy ThatComplicatedMidiGuy 4 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hey folks!

I’ve found several occasions where it was useful to keep the scene list handy in the soft rotaries section. One thing that is *slightly* annoying about it though: it’s all scenes only. It would be amazing if an option were added to display current scene list as an alternative view!

…And I stand corrected: I hadn’t noticed it was contextual! Looks like it follows whatever is currently selected in the main scenes menu. I could still see certain situations where it would be useful to have the soft rotary section *locked* to current cue list as opposed to whatever is currently selected. IE if I’m moving around a festival show and having to jump back and forth between mics, current cue list, and all my cues (because I’m building additional cues beyond the current list, but still needing to pay attention to the current cue list.) …in that type of scenario, it would be nice to have the choice to lock it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.