Soft Key for Recall FX User Preset in specific FX Slot

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions Soft Key for Recall FX User Preset in specific FX Slot

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Seven79 Seven79 4 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Seven79
    Seven79
    Participant

I would love the option to recall a specific FX User Preset in a specific FX Slot by pressing a dedicated Soft Button.
    Use Case: For some Songs I use a rather Long Reverb for Vocals, whereas in other Songs I don’t need a Long Reverb but an ADT Effect.
    Currently I have to take a few steps to change these Settings. It would be great to have a Soft Button for “Put User Preset A on FX Slot 3” and another
    Soft Button for “Put User Preset B on FX Slot 3”. And so on.

THX in Advance

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

you can use scenes for this…
    remember blocking everything you don’t need to recall

Profile photo of Seven79
    Seven79
    Participant

Thanks for your reply.
    I know that I can use scenes for this. But setting the safes to use Scenes for this is quite complex also.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

but I guess your request will take quite some time to get real

the scene system is more powerful than we might think, sometimes

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

I know that I can use scenes for this. But setting the safes to use Scenes for this is quite complex also.

Not really!

Use the global block settings not a scene by scene safe.

Profile photo of Seven79
    Seven79
    Participant

As far as I can see, I am only able to set the Recall Scope per Scene to all FX Engines; not just a single one.
    If I change Parameters in FX Slot #1 and then recall the Scene to Change FX Slot #3, FX Slot #1 might be changed, although I did not want to change it.
    If I use the global block settings, I am able to set every single FX Slot to safe mode. That doesn’t help me, when I want to switch 2 different Presets for Slot #1 and 2 other Presets for Slot #3.
    Or am I on the wrong track?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.