soft buttons – routing option on selected channel

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions soft buttons – routing option on selected channel

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Reeen Reeen 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Reeen
    Reeen
    Participant

Hi,

I had my first show on the SQ6 that we just got in the local church. love the mixer. sounds good, and love how easy it is to get parallel processing!

What I am missing, is more option on the soft buttons. options like group routing on/off on selected channel is missed. LR routing on/off also. not only will it make it convenient to turn them on/off. it will also make it easy to see what groups the channel goes to (I will think that if the button is red, it’s routed to the corresponded bus that the button is programmed to be on/off for). and with multiple users on the same file. that can be a life saver!

English is not my native language, so if there are to many typo’s, let me know, and I will send it in Norwegian:)

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

Using the routing buttons (middle left side of mixer) and the channel select buttons
    kind of gives you what I think your looking for.

Profile photo of Reeen
    Reeen
    Participant

Thanks, was not aware of that option.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.