Small change to Qu Control screen.

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu feature suggestions Small change to Qu Control screen.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of robbocurry robbocurry 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of robbocurry
    robbocurry
    Participant

Very pleased with the whole package, v1.7 and qu-control works incredibly well. My previous fears about using it on a “big gig” (16-32 inputs) have been allayed.
    Just one small change: make the selected item in the qu-control a little more obvious. There is a very subtle marker at the moment, if it could be enhanced it would be great. I am in the habit of “touch first then adjust” but this may not be the case for everyone.

Profile photo of rpalmer68
    rpalmer68
    Participant

I know this is an old post, but I have just purchased a Qu-Pac and have noticed that the selected item highlight is all but invisible unless you are at eye level with the LCD screen.

So I would like to request that the highlight be changed so that it is clear from any angle.

Thanks
    richard

robbocurry
    Participant

Just to add to these posts, any way to indicate a muted channel on the qu-control screen on a QuPac?
    I hadn’t been using my QuPac for a while so was briefly held up when a channel was muted on the iPad, but no obvious sign of muting showing on the QuPac display.
    Fiddled about for a bit before I remembered what to do and check the iPad!

Profile photo of Alex A&H
    Alex A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Robbocurry,

The easiest way to view the muting behaviour of a channel in the Qu-Control view is to assign a block as the Mute control for that channel. This way, you have the added ability of controlling the mute for that channel as well as identifying if it is muted.

Thanks!

Alex

robbocurry
    Participant

Hi Alex,
    That’s a handy workaround, I’ve actually done that before for mix send screens etc.
    I’ll have to depopulate the screen a bit to add that in to the setup I was using. Flicking to the channel page would show up the mutes per channel too I suppose.
    Just for handiness (for me, not you coders;)) I thought integrating the mute within the button would have been more user friendly.
    It’s not a biggy though, thank you for your reply!👍🏻😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.