Smaart Setup Problem with SQ Interface

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting Smaart Setup Problem with SQ Interface

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ianhind ianhind 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of maw92
    maw92
    Participant

Hey Guys,
    I’m currently configuring my smaart with the SQ audio interface. I’m done with routing and stuff, but for some reason the reference pink noise lacks all of the low-end. It gets send from Smaart to an output of the sq, from there it gets plugged into an local input and send back to Smaart via TieLine.
    If I do this with a Sine Wave, the SQ receives every frequency with the same amount of gain, but u can see in Smaart RTA how low frequencies just get quite and quieter.
    I really can’t find the issue, checked the same setup with a focusrite Scarlett and there it was working perfectly fine.

Is this one of the interface bugs the sq comes with? I just experienced digital artifacts so far when using it…
    Im attaching a picture so u guys can see what I mean.

Any help or ideas appreciated!

Thanks in advance
    Marian

Profile photo of maw92
    maw92
    Participant

Upload error, here is the picture.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of ianhind
    ianhind
    Participant

Definitely not a bug, looks like you’ve either got a HPF or low shelf enabled somewhere in your chain.

I often use the interface section of my SQ and never an issue, I’d start up a blank scene and try this again, there must be something going on in your configuration.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.