Slow boot after upgrade

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD troubleshooting Slow boot after upgrade

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of cafo cafo 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of cafo
    cafo
    Participant

Hi,

After upgrade of my GLD to v1.41 the console takes about 3 minutes to start up.
    Before the upgrade this was only 30 seconds.
    I downgraded back to v1.3 but the problem remained.
    DHCP is not enabled and snake + network cables disconnected. No USB key connected.
    Nothing special to see in the logs.
    I’m now back on v1.41 but still with slow boot.
    Anyone who knows how to fix this ?

GLD-80 – AR2412 – DANTE

Hi Cafo,

Sorry to hear about this.

As you mentioned, DHCP being set incorrectly can cause this symptom. However, an incorrect IP address, Subnet Mask or Default Gateway can also cause a long boot up.

Please try reentering your Network Settings as show below:

IP Address: 192.168.1.50
    Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
    Default Gateway: 192.168.1.254
    DHCP: OFF

If you still experience problems then please open a support ticket and we’ll investigate further.

Best Regards,
    Allen & Heath Product Support

Support

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

I moved a 112 to a venue this weekend to start a 4 day event. I had built the show on the editor in 1.4. I tried to load the show and got a conflict error. Then I realized this console was still on 1.3. Luckily I had the update on that key. I did an update. The console rebooted at pretty much normal time I think. Maybe :30. I have left it on since so have not done a reboot to see how it acts normally.

Profile photo of cafo
    cafo
    Participant

You are right. I have overlooked a wrong gateway setting. Corrected it and now all is ok again.

Thank you for your support

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.