sistema Android

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions sistema Android

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of jorgemacz jorgemacz 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of jorgemacz
    jorgemacz
    Participant

Hola a todos es un gusto estar aquí, saludos desde Guatemala. Hemos comprado una Qu SB, y lo estamos utilizando hace unos días con android en la versión gratuita pero no tengo todas las opciones del mando, la pregunta es que me ofrecen la versión pro en android, qué ventajas tengo con la versión pro?
    Vale la pena invertir en un i pad?
    Muchas gracias, quedo en espera de sus respuestas.

Profile photo of volounteer
    volounteer
    Participant

en ingles

Hello everyone, it is a pleasure to be here, greetings from Guatemala.

We have bought a Qu SB, and we are using it a few days ago with android in the free version but I do not have all the options of the remote, the question is that they offer me the pro version in android, what advantages do I have with the pro version?

quien esta ‘they’?
    que esta la version ‘pro’?

Is it worth investing in an i pad?
    solamente Vd puede decidir

Thank you very much, I look forward to your responses.

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

For full mixer control with the Allen Heath QU Pad App you will need to
    use an iPad.
    The only QU App for Android is the QU You mix control App for monitor mixing, it sounds
    like that is the App you are using.

Now there is a third party App called Mix Station for the QU that is available for Android.
    I have never used it, some people like it.

jorgemacz
    Participant

Muchas gracias por responder, seguramente tendré que adquirir un i pad.
    Perdón por la molestia, Cuál sería el rango de generación que me recomienda de i pads. Es que hay tantos en el mercado y quisiera obtener una que se adapte perfectamente. Saludos.

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

Any of the later series iPads will work fine. I use the now older iPad Air2 series, I like those because at the time I got them their screen was a little less reflective and better for outdoor use.
    I know people who are still using the iPad 2 series with their mixers.

Look on Apple’s website, at the very bottom of the home page they have link to
    a clearance and refurbished section. That is where I bought my iPads from.
    They come pack as new with new batteries and screens with a good cost savings.

Profile photo of Brian
    Brian
    Participant

The Mixing Station Pro app is awesome. I used it all the time when my church ran an X32. I’d still be using it today, but there is not a version available for the Avantis console.

I just posted in another thread about the app so I won’t rehash everything about it here. But if you have an Android tablet and want to control the QU, definitely check it out.

There is a free version of the app, but it does not allow the customization of the layers. Still, it would be a good way to check the app out before purchasing the Pro version. I will say that the Pro app is totally worth the price (which is very reasonable).

jorgemacz
    Participant

Muchísimas gracias Brian, lo compré y me parece mucho mejor que la versión gratuita. Muy amable por tomar el tiempo y escribir, agradecería de igual manera tips o consejos para utilizarlo de la mejor manera. También uso QU-SB en la iglesia. Saludos.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.