SINGLE FX SLOT SAFES

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions SINGLE FX SLOT SAFES

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of hoernix hoernix 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of eric85ITA
    eric85ITA
    Participant

Hi Guys, my sq5 is amazing and i’m very happy with it. I think that a “safe” button on every single fx slot would be very useful, because,i use scenes for every song where i recall specific reverbs for snare and drum, but i want to put in safe the other slots because if i use them for multiband comp on a vocal( for example)i need to leave it as it is and to keep adjusting it during the gig without recalling a preset at every scene recall. Thanks!

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

I think you can turn on global safes for the return channels and this should safe the slot as well

I can’t try it out at the moment
    no console around

Profile photo of eric85ITA
    eric85ITA
    Participant

Hi SteffenR, i tried it.. unfortunately it doesn’t work.. i think that fx retutn in safe is only about the relative fader position

Profile photo of Tony Sá
    Tony Sá
    Participant

Hello
    I have an SQ-5 that I use in my home studio. I bought an SQ-5 Peak Limiter76 Compressor Limiter and would like to mount it on one of the 8 stereo FX engines. Any possibility of being able to do this in the next update?
    Thanks for listening.

Profile photo of hoernix
    hoernix
    Participant

Hi, thats the only thing on my wishlist for the moment!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.