Shutdown Scene Selected on Power Up

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu feature suggestions Shutdown Scene Selected on Power Up

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of [XAP]Bob [XAP]Bob 8 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dr. J
    Dr. J
    Participant

When I save a scene prior to shut down – it would be nice for the board to return to the scene on the next power up cycle….

I know the Qu currently does do this BUT the highlighted scene always highlights to number 1. Does this make sense?

I could have saved scene 7 then power down but as soon as I power it back up – the scene will be highlighted to scene 1 which is incorrect. However, I do know that scene 7 is still loaded… I would like the board to power back up to the last scene used AND ALSO show it on the display.

Profile photo of Andreas
    Andreas

The board boots with the last “state” when powered down (like an analogue desk), this does not necessarily match any stored scene.
    For me it would be kind of nightmare if I forget saving current setup and the Qu would auto-load anything from the scenes memory.

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

The OP just want’s the “current” and “next” scene state to be recalled.

The M300 at church is set up to “restore Scene 000, User layer 2” on power up.
    That’s incredibly useful, but can bite in the event of power failure.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.