Shure RF Integration behavior differences from dLive

Forums Forums Avantis Forums Avantis General Discussions Shure RF Integration behavior differences from dLive

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jay Jay 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jay
    Jay
    Participant

Support,

This is from 1.13, but there are a number behavior differences from dLive that I’d like to raise because I don’t see any of them referenced in the 1.20 release:

– When looking at a preamp on an unlinked channel, and you tap the box to link it to an RF channel:
    * dLive takes you to the assignment screen with the port/channel of the input already populated;
    * Avantis takes you to the assignment screen, nothing populated, you have to know the source. Very annoying if you have a lot to assign.

– When manually assigning from Setup/RF with a large list of devices (multiple pages):
    * dLive leaves the selected RF device visible and selected through the channel and apply;
    * Avantis “jumps” in the list to some random point, then returns after you apply.

– Sometimes, when selecting an unassigned RF device, the target port/channel remains greyed out. If you leave the RF tab and come back, you can now select the RF device and assign it.

– I haven’t found a way on the RF tab to unassign a single device. You have to go to the input/preamp/pop-up to unassign.

Profile photo of Alex A&H
    Alex A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Jay!

All 4 of these have been fixed in V1.20. Please update and if you need further assistance, go to support.allen-heath.com to submit a request.

Thanks!

Profile photo of Jay
    Jay
    Participant

Alex,

Good to hear, I was setting up a show Monday with RF and remembered I never posted about the issues. Also, that didn’t make the release notes 😉

Both of my desks are out on shows, with RF, so I’ll update as they come back and I have time to burn them in.

Jay

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.