Shelving/Bell/Cut on own direct keys

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive feature suggestions Shelving/Bell/Cut on own direct keys

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of tor tor 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Wolfgang
    Wolfgang
    Participant

so that the team doesn’t run out of work after the 1:60 release, I’d like to ask you a little question ๐Ÿ˜‰

would it be possible to place the filter characteristic in PEQ on direct-call buttons?
    at the moment we have a toggle-function for Shelving/Bell/Cut. if you want to change from the bell filter to shelving, you have to go over the lo- or highcut first. and this filter is then always activated for a moment.
    this is not always great in live situations… ๐Ÿ˜‰

but it is certainly not an urgent problem.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

yesssss…. that would be very nice…

Profile photo of UIrich
    UIrich
    Participant

+1

Profile photo of RuneS
    RuneS
    Participant

A definate +1. Usually I roll the frequency to the max, change the filter, then bring it down.

It is a very simple fix. Doesnโ€™t even need new graphic assets. Just let us touch the filter type to select it instead of scroll.

Profile photo of RayS
    RayS
    Participant

this is something we/I had wished for in the Ilive series way back when and was kind of disappointed the Dlive filters operated the same way…+1

Ray

Profile photo of tor
    tor
    Participant

definately a +1

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.