Sharing a Show File created in SQ Mix Pad

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions Sharing a Show File created in SQ Mix Pad

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of JayEm JayEm 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Alex
    Alex
    Participant

Hi All,

We’re touring in Europe next month and in preparation for a upcoming festival slot with tight turnovers I’ve created a show file in SQ MixPad as the desk there will be an SQ7. However I can’t work out if I can export a file from SQ MixPad and email it to the stage manager in advance to test and load up the file.

In Utility > Shows I’ve created a folder in the working directory box which has created folders called ‘SHOW0001’, ‘SHOW0002’ and ‘SHOW0003’ each time I’ve saved an updated version. In each of those folders there are two files, ‘NVDATA.DAT’ and ‘SHOW.DAT’. If I rename one of those folders with both files included, as shown in the screenshot, would they be able to load that onto their desk?

I was a bit thrown that none of the files shared my show name so I changed ‘SHOW0003’ to the band and festival name.

Thanks!

A

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Alex A&H
    Alex A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Alex,

The SQ will need to see the SHOWXXXX folder name for it to appear on the unit. If you want to name the folder, I would recommend creating a new folder with the band/festival name and put the show file in there.

Thanks!
    Alex

Profile photo of Alex
    Alex
    Participant

Thanks Alex, however even with the folder renamed ‘SHOW0003’ the festival have reported it’s still not working.

Do you have any other ideas?

Thanks

Profile photo of Alex A&H
    Alex A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Alex,

Could you please forward your show folder to support@allen-heath.com and I will load it onto my system and see if there is a problem.

Thanks!
    Alex

Profile photo of JayEm
    JayEm
    Participant

Following on from this question, how do you share show files created on SQ Mix Pad for iPad? Probably related to that, I also want to import show files created elsewhere (my MacBook) into my iPad.

Thanks
    John

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.