Setup for IEM

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of AudioBL AudioBL 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of AudioBL
    AudioBL
    Participant

Hi there
    I know that especially with the Avantis there are a lot of ways to achieve something. I am looking for advice how to setup InEar Monitors. I found the two ‘buses’? for IEM an Wedges. The instructions in the Firmware Reference Guide were not so clear – probably for me only!?
    Thanks for help and stay healthy.

Profile photo of AlexIG
    AlexIG
    Participant

Are they just regular in ears? You would set it up like any monitor through the aux or if u want stereo the stereo aux. And effects through the regular busses.

Profile photo of Jgrift
    Jgrift
    Participant

As far as I understand it. The PFL buss goes to both the IEM and Wedge busses. With Mono auxes routed to the wedge and stereo mixes routed to the IEM buss. This would be common in a monitor situation where both onstage wedge monitors and wireless in ears are in use. The engineer would usually have a Q wedge and their own IEM. Also there is a soft key for Assign On/Off. I haven’t used this this function but it seems to be able to do all sorts of routing changes between the IEM and wedge mixes.

Profile photo of AudioBL
    AudioBL
    Participant

@alexig These are regular stereo inears. I configured it as stereo auxes.

@jgrift I will have a look tomorrow. Probably I am able to figure it out.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.