Seperate Stereo-Mixes

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu feature suggestions Seperate Stereo-Mixes

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of mervaka mervaka 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Eazy2801
    Eazy2801
    Participant

The possibility to seperate the three stereo-mix-outputs (5 to 10) into six seperate mono-mix-outputs would be very useful (we need eight monitor-mixes in our band, some bands need ten).

The possibility to seperate can be switched on in the menu.

To reach the seperate mixes it could be useful, to touch the mix-5-6 button once for the mix-output 5 and to touch the mix 5-6-button twice (with blinking led) for the mix-output 6.

Profile photo of mervaka
    mervaka
    Participant

I realise there’s additional costs involved, but would a ME-1 setup (or partial setup) provide what you’re after? A single ME-1 could grant you an “eighth aux” mix. From there you could add as many or as few additional as you like.

If you have a Qu-24, you could alternatively consider a compromise where one band member is fed from a group, which would provide a subset of the main LR mix based upon assignments.

Not trying to detract from this suggestion, just trying to propose workarounds for the time being 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.