Separate EQ mixes for monitors and main LR outputs, is this possible?

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Separate EQ mixes for monitors and main LR outputs, is this possible?

This topic contains 17 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of fatjon fatjon 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of fatjon
    fatjon
    Participant

Press Sel on LR mix then press whichever mix you want to EQ 1 to 9-10, then EQ it using the screen PEQ.
    You can also then press the GEQ button and use the fader flip for a more precise EQ and use compression on the mix too if you wish.

I know it’s an old post but this has bugged me too and I just solved it.

Firmware 1.95 on a qu32, assume all are the same?

Profile photo of Barryjam
    Barryjam
    Participant

Fatjon, if I’m understanding you correctly, you are talking about a method for EQing the entire mix going to the monitors (wedges or IEMs).

I think what previous posters were talking about is how to EQ an individual input or channel differently for various mixes. For example, not how to add more bass to the drummer’s entire mix, but, instead, how to add more bass just to the snare drum in the drummer’s mix (again, without impacting the main LR FOH mix).

Profile photo of fatjon
    fatjon
    Participant

Hi Barry,

yes, reading the OP more closely I think you are correct. I will get my coat 😉

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.