Sennheiser EW-DX

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions Sennheiser EW-DX

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of BWF BWF 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Søren Steinmetz
    Søren Steinmetz
    Participant

I know they have only just been introduced, how ever support for the Sennheiser EW-DX line would be great.

Both the Dante version and the non-Dante.

Oh and support for the EW-D line as well 😉

Profile photo of Edoardo
    Edoardo
    Participant

Most probably DX will be introduced as supported on dLive and maybe Avantis, the same way that other products from Sennheiser are. DX is the new generation and replaces G3/G4 stuff so most probably it will. EW-D series will most likely never be implemented because it cannot be networked, and it’s only controllable via Bluetooth from a phone app.

Profile photo of Søren Steinmetz
    Søren Steinmetz
    Participant

Right, forgot the EW-D is not network so no WSM either…

Well sure hope they will implement the EW-DX for the SQ range as well, kinda in the same user segment imho.

Profile photo of thehallifax
    thehallifax
    Participant

I have 6 x EW-DX MKE 2s and they’ve been great, but I miss the RF devices integration on my Avantis (I’ve been spoilt with my QLXD system). I think because it’s still early days, it will probably come out later this year.

I wouldn’t hold me breath for SQ support, it will probably be a while away still.

Profile photo of BWF
    BWF
    Participant

Would definitely appreciate support for the Sennheiser EW-DX range as that has Dante options. It is also fully compatible with the Sennheiser WSM software, so it should be able to integrate it

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.