Sends on Fader

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions Sends on Fader

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Hello! Brand new to the forum so please be gentle. 🙂

I downloaded the dLive director software, and I can’t for the life of me figure out how to enable sends on fader. Is that a function that doesn’t exist in the director software?

I can right-click a channel strip and then the “Mix” button lights up, and I can select another strip and I see at the top right that I have selected a Mix, but the faders don’t move to the aux level.

I can see in the manual how you press and hold an aux to select the mix/aux on the console surface (I don’t have one) but I can’t see how to do this in director. The manual doesn’t seem to mention it either or I missed it…

What am I missing?

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

if you selected an different mix with it’s mix button you are already in send on fader mode…
    if you select an input mix button your output faders are your send levels for that channel

same as on iLive, if you know that

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Ok, got it, thanks. How do I see all the mix faders?

Profile photo of Stix
    Stix
    Participant

In the SURFACE tab just drag and drop your mix/aux channels on any layer or position you like.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Oh, ok, so there’s no fixed layout for the channels?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.