Send channel to mix 9-10

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Send channel to mix 9-10

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dick Rees Dick Rees 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of danieldlds
    danieldlds
    Participant

Hello,

I have a Qu-16 mixer connected to Cubase 9. Configured it to send Stereo output to the L-R Outputs and by assigning the USB 17 and 18 channels to those outputs. Now I want to be able to send also to outputs Mix 9-10. Here’s what I have done :
    On the Mixer :
    – acessed the setup screen by pressing the setup button
    – pressed the tab IO Patch and then the USB audio subtab
    – assigned the 19 and 20 channels to mix 9 and mix 10 respectively.
    On Cubase :
    – acessed the VST connections dialog from the devices menu
    – created a stereo bus with left and right mapped to channel 19 and 20 respectively
    – mapped a track’s output to the created stereo bus

I have the mix 9-10 outputs connected to an amplifier and respective monitor speakers. No sound reaches the mixer. Only channels 17-18 on the DAW output sound. If I use any other channel i have no sound on the mix 9-10 outputs.
    I tried changing the channel assignments on the mixer. Assigned to channels 17-18 the mix 9-10, and to channels 19-20 the LR-L and LR-R. The sound reached the mixer (as I saw the signal level leds light up) but no sound came out of the mix 9-10 output jacks into the amplifier.

Do I have to do the routing in the mixer ? If so, how ? I am new to mixing and the mixer. The manual was not very helpful regarding this issue according to my understanding.

Thanks

Profile photo of Dick Rees
    Dick Rees
    Participant

Daniel…

Welcome. You may find more specific help by posting your question in the DAW Integration section of the Forum.

Good luck.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.