Screen overlay in SQ-5 /error/

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions Screen overlay in SQ-5 /error/

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Danny-Lan Danny-Lan 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of PROartBART
    PROartBART
    Participant

Hello,
    I had a situation that the screen was put on It happened during soundcheck. I am sending a photo. What could have been the cause? This situation prevents you from working.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Alex A&H
    Alex A&H
    Keymaster

ProartBart,

We have seen reports of this with V1.3, and although it looks bad, it is not an indication of anything going wrong in the SQ core itself. It is related to the fact that the touchscreen has a number of hardware layers, which means we can update things (like meters) much faster than other parts of the display. With this merging of two screens, it seems everything has actually updated too quickly!

However, you should find that by leaving the screen or ‘refreshing’ it by selecting processing key again, the problem disappears.
    So although it’s not a serious issue, it is something we are working on and will have a fix for shortly.

Thanks!

Alex

Profile photo of Mfk0815
    Mfk0815
    Participant

Today I had more or less the same problem with my SQ6 and V1.3. During soundcheck the proceesing screen was a complete mess up. I tried to switch screen, others worked well, and also waited some time. No change, the processing overview was not usable. A restart of the console, including a break of the soundcheck and powering of the amps, fixed it.
    To be sure that I would survive the show I prepared my iPad as a fallback for the basic processing.
    The strange thing is that I already did several shows with the V1.3 without any problems. Maybe it does not mean anything but the only difference was that for today I used an old show from the very first concert with the SQ as a template for today. For the other concerts I always used a fresh initialzed console.
    So, for the moment I am a more than a little disappointed with the reliability of the SQ. Don‘t know whether I can trust in that piece of gear or not. Hmmm.

Profile photo of Danny-Lan
    Danny-Lan
    Participant

更新到1.3版本后出现

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.