Scenes – Recall Filter

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive troubleshooting Scenes – Recall Filter

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Wolfgang Wolfgang 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Wolfgang
    Wolfgang
    Participant

Hello,

I discovered a strange phenomenon, which unfortunately gave me a strong feedback.
    I work a lot with effect scenes. I generally edited these scenes so that the recall filters only change the settings of the effect device. Everything else is blocked.
    Now I recalled an ADT effect on a concert, and suddenly there was a loud feedback!
    I later noticed that the recall filter of this scene was no longer correct, here the processings of some input channels were suddenly no longer blocked!
    I definitely haven’t changed anything about this FX scene, how is it possible?

I have the impression that sometimes the recall filter settings are changed when I select another surface in the director, edit a scene, switch back to the original surface and then save this show.
    Or it happens when I upload the scenes from another show.
    The scenes always had an activated write protection, but I can’t say for sure.
    It obviously(?) affects the processing of the channels, which are assigned to different inputs in different scenes (i.e. DX port or mixrack input).

now i check the recall filter of my effects before every show.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.