Scenes Randomily Changes

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Scenes Randomily Changes

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of oceanroad oceanroad 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of oceanroad
    oceanroad
    Participant

Hi,
    Our QU32 has several saved scenes depending on which “regular” venues we play at, obviously
    we go through the process at each venue when we setup & will re-jig the EQ & ring out the venue
    to make sure. We then save that scene or update that venues scene after we’ve checked everything.

One thing I’ve noticed & I guess I’m asking if anyone else has had this issue, is that during
    the gig adjustments obviously are made and things are monitored as per normal, but I have had several instances
    whereby the scene we are using suddenly defaults back to No1# scene in the list for no apparent reason.
    I then get some filthy looks from the guys on stage and I look down on the desk and notice that the scene
    has changed to the default No1# scene in the list. Quite frustrating…

I’m thinking its either a bug or maybe a combination of buttons selected during the gig that’s causing this
    to happen. The scene button is NEVER touched during the gig so I’m perplexed as to why this would change
    randomly. Has anyone else had these issues ??? as its causing issues with settings and unwanted stuff
    happening.

Does or can a SCENE change without entering into that module ? would there be something else I’m doing during
    mixing the gig that would cause this to happen ????

thank you, I appreciate any advice or feedback

Profile photo of MarkPAman
    MarkPAman
    Participant

Could there be a soft key setup as scene recall?

Profile photo of oceanroad
    oceanroad
    Participant

Thanks Mark,
    I think you may have helped us resolve this!
    Looks like Soft 10 was assigned to recall default
    Scene 1#

Awesome thank you much appreciated mate 🤘😎🤘

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.