Scenes options and Scenes editor on SQ MixPad

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions Scenes options and Scenes editor on SQ MixPad

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of lestek lestek 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of lestek
    lestek
    Participant

Wouldn’t it be nice to have in SQ MixPad Scenes control like Qu-Pad has? 🙂 I know it’s a feature for

Also wouldon’t it be nice to have an option to have absolute (not even asking for relative 🙂 ) “scene update” for more than one scene at the moment? For example, in music show with 20 songs and 20 scenes for all songs to change the level of lead vocal in all scenes next to that onem which we have already loaded on the desk. Like dLive and DiGiCo SD and also S has 🙂

I know SQ is a desk for 2000 Euro, not for 20000 🙂

Profile photo of MarkPAman
    MarkPAman
    Participant

For your “absolute” changes, would setting the channel as “Safe” achieve what you want?

Profile photo of lestek
    lestek
    Participant

Of course it doesn’t, because when you do a „safe” for whole channel, it will not allow another scene for example to recall special „megaphone” fx done by EQ and tube sim 😉

It would be really nice to have channel safes looking like Global Filters 😉 Just to have a possibility to safe only parts of channel strip 🙂

I know it’s a €2,5k desk, but, hey, S21 done also by Audiotonix has this features and with stageboxes for 48 channels this desks are playing in the same weight category 😉

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.