SCENES

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Ethan Ethan 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Gumby
    Gumby
    Participant

I have a House of Worship client that wants to know if the can build scenes for different events that happen each week in there room. Some event’s might have a band and other events might only be two or three inputs. They want only the faders needed for the event to show up on the desk. Is that possible?

Profile photo of peterlanders
    peterlanders
    Participant

I think fader layouts are stored as part of shows (currently only saved to USB, sadly), whole scenes are the levels, processing, etc. for that layout from songto song, or whatever.

So you’d do each event as a show, then load the required one from USB and be off and running.

Profile photo of Mfk0815
    Mfk0815
    Participant

If you look into the reference guide of the SQ you will see that the fader assignment is stored to each scene. So the requirement of Gumby can be fulfilled by scenes also. No need to use shows.

Profile photo of Ethan
    Ethan
    Participant

Hi Gumby,
    At my church we use a scene for each different service. It allows different inputs, faders, levels, etc.

What you have to watch out for is some input settings such as making an input channel stereo. Doing so will make it stereo on all scenes (found that out the hard way…).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.