Scene Update – Patching

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions Scene Update – Patching

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Brian Brian 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Brian
    Brian
    Participant

Hello all,

I am relatively new to dLive but I’m not sure if I’m missing something here. I have used the scene update feature to update some parameters but I would like to update an input patch and don’t see an option to do that. Are we not able to do that or am I just not seeing the option?

Thanks.

Profile photo of Underscore
    Underscore
    Participant

What I have seen with the dLive, the scene filtering is done at the time of recall not saving. I’m under the impression that it saves all, then you decide what is allowed to be recalled with the ‘recall filter’.
    Setup what you want to be scene save(not subject to changing on a scene recall), then with the scene recall filtering option you select what you allow to be recalled with each scene. The in/out patch-bay patching is listed under the “other” option button.

Someone can correct me if I’m wrong, but this is my impression of how the system works. A little bit different than the older generation iLive.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

it’s under “other” as Input Patchbay
    or in the channel > processing > Preamp

be careful with what it does, double check how it works

Profile photo of Brad
    Brad
    Participant

My understanding is that patching is in the patchy section in other, but processing > preamp controls the gain.

happy to be corrected if i am wrong though!

Profile photo of Brian
    Brian
    Participant

Thanks everyone. It is listed in the Update section and I managed to overlook it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.