Scene saving in wrong show

Forums Forums Avantis Forums Avantis troubleshooting Scene saving in wrong show

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Brian Brian 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of David Hajtun
    David Hajtun
    Participant

Last night we noticed some odd things with the board when saving scenes. I was working and saving the scene; after all was said and done, we loaded a different show to work on, I noticed my scene was actually saved in the show that we just loaded and not the one I was working in.

At first, I thought I was working in the wrong show all night and saving to the wrong place, however, I then check the logs and I was working in the right show and saving my scene, according to the logs.

I’m not sure if there’s user error or a board glitch taking place, but the logs showed I was in the right place working on the correct scene. But when we reloaded it my scene was in a different show all together and not in the original one I was working on.

FYI just installed the board this week and had our first run through last night.

Please HELP!

Profile photo of Brian
    Brian
    Participant

We don’t really use show files much, but I believe I have seen this same behavior. It’s like the scene files are the same across all show files. Perhaps this is the intended functionality, but reading the firmware reference guide I get the feeling that each show file should have 500 unique scenes in it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.