Scene Safe Problems

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD troubleshooting Scene Safe Problems

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Sligo-Sound Sligo-Sound 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of JTLSound
    JTLSound
    Participant

So I’ve hit a weird issue while working on my new GLD112. In my show I already had a good number of scenes. I had everything safed under “Other” on the Global Safes.

I discovered after working for a while that I wanted to change my Strip Assignments. After setting everything up the way I wanted it, I made sure that the Strip Assignments were still safed on the Global Safe Settings, and I hit “GO”. All my Strip Assignments changed back to what they were before! They wouldn’t safe at all.

After some tinkering, I found that I have to open up the global safe menu, and Unsafe the Strip Assignments, then Safe them again to keep the Strips from changing. I have to do this EVERY time I boot, or the console acts like I never safed them.

I haven’t explored to see if this problem extends to any other area of the mixer. Is there something I’m doing wrong, or is this just the way the mixer is supposed to work? I’m running the 5.51 firmware.

Profile photo of Sligo-Sound
    Sligo-Sound
    Participant

It’s a current known bug. Workarounds requires saving desired strip arrangement into every scene. So at the moment it’s not actually possible to safe strip arrangements even though they are set as safed.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.