Scene Recall question

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Scene Recall question

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of psikes psikes 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of psikes
    psikes
    Participant

We are setting up multiple scenes for a play and I have the Scene Next Go working fine. The problem I am having is trying to recall the previous scene if needed. So far all that Recall Previous does is put the previous scene in the Next block at the bottom of the screen but I can’t see how to access it. Is what I am trying to do possible at all?

Thanks, Phil

Profile photo of airickess
    airickess
    Participant

Yes, but once you recall that scene you have to hit Scene Next Go. That should trigger that scene.

Profile photo of psikes
    psikes
    Participant

Thanks, that is what I have programmed on two soft keys.

#5 is Scene Next Go
    And

#6 is Scene previous

I don’t anticipate needing to use this but one just never knows. I will try this again today.

Thanks, Phil

Profile photo of psikes
    psikes
    Participant

Well, I thought I had the Scene Next Go working but that is not the case. It does show the next scene at the bottom of the screen as Next but it does not recall the scene. Do I need another soft key to actually select Next as the active scene? Currently I have soft key 6 as Scene Recall Go with Auto Increment selected and Soft Key 7 as Scene Previous.

Thanks, Phil

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.