Scene recall gain problem

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting Scene recall gain problem

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Fabrizio Roncato Fabrizio Roncato 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Fabrizio Roncato
    Fabrizio Roncato
    Participant

Hello guys,

since the last update I’m experiencing some problem with storing the gain of channels to the scene. It seems that now all the gain saved to all scene are set to 0dB, anyone have had this problem?!

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

I doubt that… never had this before
    maybe you activated a recall filter?
    or changed the trimm to be present on the surface and not the gain

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

I upgraded our church SQ6 to 1.3.2 last week. We noticed right away Sunday morning everything seemed louder. One of the other guys pointed it out to me when I arrived. I didn’t have time to check preamps and don’t remember where they were set. But I did notice I had all faders running below where I normally do. So something about firmware upgrade increased overall level. Or so it appears.

Fabrizio Roncato
    Participant

Nope, how I can check if there is a recall filter? You mean in the global filter section? What trim you mean?

Thank you for your kind reply.

Fabrizio Roncato
    Participant

Today found the bug, I was resetting the first channel processing and boom, all the stored gain level shows up, I think something is now in the correct place with the latest 1.3.2

@ALLENANDHEATH have a look.

Hope this will help someone with the same problem

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.