Scene Recall Filter

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD general discussions Scene Recall Filter

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Nik Nik 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Nik
    Nik
    Participant

Hey Guys,

I need some assistance about Recall Filters.

What i want to do:
    I want to have specific scenes for different setups. Right now i want to have a scene to have Analog Inputs from my Stagebox go into the Channel Inputs. This scene has the I/O ports Out send the Direct Outs to my Dante Card for recording.
    Then I have a scene for Digital Input. In this scene the I/O Ports IN go to the Input Channels. Here i don’t have any I/O Port Out defined and no Analog Inputs defined.
    I have defined a Recall Filter to make sure nothing changes. So everything is Blocked except Patchbay and I/O Ports.

In theory this should work to enable a quick Virtual Soundcheck setup. Please let me know if there is an easier way to do this. All i need to do now is load the Digital In scene to run a Virtual Soundcheck and when im done i load the Analog In scene…

The Problem I am having is that when i load any of these 2 scenes, my Bus structure seems to change. In my last scene i was using i had the FX8 inserted in the MAIN and FX 7 inserted in 2 channels.
    When i load the 2 Input scenes i was talking about this bus structure changes and FX7 and FX8 are back to Mixbuses and not Inserts…. The FX stay the same, just the routing is changed.
    Any ideas what i should do differently?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.