Scene Recall/Cue list bypass Y/N?

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions Scene Recall/Cue list bypass Y/N?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Carney Carney 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Carney
    Carney
    Participant

Hi,

Working on a dLive s5000 w/ DM32. Firmware is 1.42. Love the system but I have one issue thus far. I’ve read around the firmware manual and google and patch notes but I haven’t found anything about it.

So I want to scroll through a cue list using a softkey that I programmed. I have a cue list set up and I’ve gotten it to scroll through the scenes and it automatically increases increment. What’s annoying is that, when I have it go to the next scene using the soft key, it asks me to confirm my choice before it goes to the next scene by tapping on the right screen. There doesn’t seem to be a way to bypass this so I can avoid having to do the extra tap for quick scene changes. I’ve looked around some preference screens and there doesn’t seem to be an option for “bypass confirmation box” or something.

This seems a bit counter-intuitive to me because when I program a softkey for a “specific scene recall” it doesn’t ask me to confirm the scene change.

If there’s an option for this that somebody knows about, please let me know! If there isn’t a feature, then this can double as a suggestion.

Thank you!

Profile photo of Michael
    Michael
    Participant

I’m confused why you’d want to use a softkey for “next scene recall” instead of the “Go” button or “Next” buttons?

Could you tell us more about your application?

Profile photo of Carney
    Carney
    Participant

Even if I use the go/next buttons, it still brings up the confirmation box. Plus I can make a softkey incrementally increase automatically with just one button press instead of “next” then “go” for two presses.

My application is a show I’m mixing on DCAs for an event. I have set the DCA assignments to change between scenes and have input levels/mute change between each scene while keeping DCA levels/aux sends the same. Sometimes between segments of the event I dont have much time to switch between scenes so I want to avoid that extra press of the screen.

Profile photo of RayS
    RayS
    Participant

When In Scenes tab press the setup button and choose scene options auto increment and deselect scene recall confirmation ..when you press go on the surface or in director the next sc will be recalled without pop up confirmation..

Ray

Profile photo of Michael
    Michael
    Participant

Plus I can make a softkey incrementally increase automatically with just one button press instead of “next” then “go” for two presses.

“Go” automatically moves to the next scene. Press “Go” repeatedly and you’ll progress through all the scenes. “Next” and “Previous” just let you skip ahead or back without recall.

Profile photo of RayS
    RayS
    Participant

“Go” automatically moves to the next scene. Press “Go” repeatedly and you’ll progress through all the scenes.

Well..it depends on the scene options! you need to select “auto Increment” otherwise you need to hit “next” then “Go” as the OP has stated….at least that’s what i get on ver 1.63

Ray

Profile photo of Carney
    Carney
    Participant

Thank you RayS! That was the solution to my problem and it works perfectly. The options available on 1.4 so it all works out perfect. Thank you so much!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.