Scene Naming

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions Scene Naming

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Milow Milow 6 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Rob-Spence
    Rob-Spence
    Participant

The “Cancel” and “Ok” buttons should not be part of the keyboard. The cancel is problematic in that it is too easy to hit when wanting numbers as it is in the location of the numbers shift on iPads.
    Also, for consistency, ok should be Apply.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

not everything has to be the same like on an ipad

Profile photo of Rob-Spence
    Rob-Spence
    Participant

Ok, not everything has to be same but consider this. I am replying to you on an iPad. My fingers know where to find things.
    After typing cancel 3 times over the past two days when I was looking for a number and then havin* to start over… this is not productive and easily improved.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

and I’m always confused with the keyboard emulation on the ipad, coming from Android devices

Profile photo of TonmeisterDaniel
    TonmeisterDaniel
    Participant

On every session i had with the sq i was hitting the cancel button accidentally at least one time. Hate it.

Profile photo of Milow
    Milow
    Participant

… you are not the only one with this problem 😉

Profile photo of Milow
    Milow
    Participant

I would like more special characters (ä,ö,ü,ß) a well. There would be space in the numbers section + caps lock.

Profile photo of Milow
    Milow
    Participant

and for the friends of user-colors you could add more colors like orange, purple and darker green to the keyboard

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.